That is for both Wolves Den and Frontlines.Without going Calamity on it, what can they do to make it better?
1) Remove GC restrictions so that queues don't take 2 hours to get into one match that takes 10 minutes.
2) In 72 man instances, allow swapping of people between alliances. Having all 6 healers appear in the same party and forcing 3-4 of them to play another class they're not comfortable with, while the other 2 alliances argue over who has to go healer is not fun.
3) Allow a better system of getting rid of bots/afkers and replacing them in FL. Currently, you can kick someone after 5 minutes, but can't get a replacement with less than 10 minutes. Matches have 15 minute timers. So if you get a known bot or an afker, your options are let them get their reward for nothing, or kick them and be short a person the rest of the match.
4) They have a nice big chart at the end that shows how everyone did for saving ffxiv gil, which would, I don't know, allow people to assess their own performance but no, you have to get the fuck out and queue again or be stuck waiting to catch the next wave for 3 hours. Or just allow us to view the records from our last match. SOOOOO many dps get 1 kill/4 deaths match after match after match and I don't think they even realize their group contribution was -3 points. Kills aren't everything, you could even compare your damage to other people of your class' damage. If you're doing 25k damage and every other DRG is doing 80k, it should be a wake up call.
5) Massively up diminishing returns on crowd control. Make people actually have to THINK about when to sleep/stun/bind. The fact that you can be slept, stunned, bound for around 50 seconds (~27s of sleep, 6-8s of stuns, ~20s of binds, resets your immunity
after a minute) of every other minute is stupid.